Terminal shank is 3 mm longer than Standard Gracey. Compared to the standard Gracey curette, blade is 50% shorter and 10% thinner. Good for scaling in deep, narrow pockets.
- Terminal shank elongated by 3 mm for access into deep periodontal pockets and root surfaces of 5 mm or more.
- Reduced blade, half the length of the After Five® or standard Gracey, for better adaptation in narrow pockets and furcations.
- Blade is 10% thinner than standard Gracey to ease gingival insertion and reduce tissue distention.
- Area-specific design patterned after the standard Graceys offers exact adaptation and control.
- Available in Rigid designs for greater strength when needed.