Intraoral Phosphor Plates (PSPs) are paper thin, flexible, and wireless and can be reused thousands of times.
- PSPs can comfortably accommodate children, adults, those with TMJ issues, large tori, gaggers and elderly patients
- ScanX PSPs are wireless, flexible and 30 times thinner than direct wired sensors
- The entire PSP surface area is active which means you capture nearly 40% more anatomy than the comparable sized wired sensor
- ScanX PSPs do not require annual insurance
- Operate in normal room lighting