Carrying on the Valiant tradition in a phase-dispersed formulation, Valiant Ph.D. has one of the lowest mercury content of any dispersed phase system and a high copper content that eliminates the Gamma II compound completely. Palladium enriched to build early strength, Valiant Ph.D. resists corrosion, tarnishing and marginal deterioration. Plus, its fine particle size results in smoother carving, faster wetting, faster setting and a denser amalgam mass. Valiant Ph.D. is also available in extended working time formulas: Valiant Ph.D. XT and Valiant Ph.D. EXT
Valiant brand amalgams have been proven performers in dental offices for over twenty years. Palladium-enriched for high early strengths, all Valiant products, including Valiant, Valiant Snap-Set and Valiant Ph.D, feature superior handling characteristics, corrosion resistance and exceptional compressive strengths.
The unique SURE-CAP delivery system emphasizes simplicity and safety in the dental office.
- All posterior amalgam restorations
- Core build-up under PFM restorations
- High strength
- Outstanding handling properties
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Exceptional smoothness for easy carving and burnishing
- Low creep and dimensional change
- Available in #1, #2 and #3 spill sizes, and in quantities of 50/500